- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tsp. grated orange zest
- 2 large navel oranges, peeled and sliced
- 3 Tbsp. Pompeian Pomegranate Infused Red Wine Vinegar
- 6 cups arugula leaves
- 6 cups radicchio leaves, torn into small pieces
- 7 Tbsp. Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Whisk the Pompeian Pomegranate Infused Red Wine Vinegar, Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil and grated orange zest in a bowl. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
2. Arrange the arugula and radicchio in a large bowl. Layer with the fennel, orange slices and red onion. Drizzle over the dressing and gently toss.