- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 medium ripe bananas, mashed,
about 1 cup
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup Pompeian Extra Light Tasting Olive Oil or OlivExtra
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease a 9" x 5” loaf pan with Pompeian Extra Light Tasting Olive Oil or OlivExtra.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
3. Blend together oil and sugar. Add vanilla extract, eggs and mashed bananas. Add dry ingredients, in two parts, to banana mixture. Do not over mix.
4. Transfer batter to prepared loaf pan and bake for 50-55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of loaf comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes in pan on a wire rack before removing from pan. Cool completely before serving.