- 1 cup red seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp. feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 Tbsp. Pompeian Pomegranate Infused Balsamic Vinegar
- 5 Tbsp. feta cheese, crumbled
- 5 Tbsp. toasted pine nuts
- 6 Tbsp. Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 7 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 8 cherry tomatoes
To prepare the dressing:
Place all of the ingredients except the olive oil in a food processor and process for about 30 seconds. Add the oil in a thin stream until it is all incorporated into the dressing. Turn off the processor, transfer dressing to a bowl, and put aside until you are ready to dress the salad.
To prepare the salad:
In a large bowl, mix the spinach leaves, pine nuts and seedless grapes, and toss with the dressing.
Divide the mixture among four plates, sprinkle with the crumbled feta cheese, and serve.