- 1 medium lemon, quartered
- 1 Tbsp. fresh sage leaves, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp. salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper or to taste
- 1/3 cup Pompeian Roasted Garlic Infused Red Wine Vinegar or Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3/4 cup Pompeian Grapeseed Oil
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 4 chicken thighs
1. Place the chicken in a resealable gallon plastic bag. Whisk together the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl and pour 1 cup of the marinade over the chicken, seal, toss back and forth gently to coat and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Refrigerate the reserved marinade in a separate container.
2. Before heating, spray grill with Pompeian Grapeseed Oil Spray to coat. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
3. Cook chicken 35-40 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning frequently.
4. Place the chicken in a 13-inch by 9-inch baking pan, pour the reserved marinade over the chicken, sprinkle with the parsley and squeeze the lemon wedges over all. Turn pieces several times to coat, cover and let stand 15 minutes to absorb flavors.