- 1 egg, beaten with 1/4 cup of water
- 1/2 cup+ 2 tbsp Pompeian Extra Light Tasting Olive Oil or any of Pompeian OlivExtra blends, for no olive oil flavor you can use Pompeian Grapeseed Oil
- 1/2 pkg. medium egg noodles
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2/3 cup plain bread crumbs
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 6 thin-sliced chicken cutlets
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boiling. Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Spread flour on a dinner plate. Place egg mixture in a shallow dish or pie plate. Place bread crumbs on a third plate.
2. Add noodles to boiling water and cook 7 minutes. Meanwhile, heat 1/4 cup of the Pompeian Extra Light Tasting Oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat a chicken cutlet with flour, dip in egg mixture, then coat with bread crumbs. Repeat with all cutlets.
3. Cook 3 cutlets in skillet for 2 minutes. Flip and cook an additional 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to a platter; add another 1/4 cup of the Pompeian Extra Light Tasting Oil to skillet. Repeat cooking with remaining 3 cutlets.