- 1 1/4 cup chopped arugula
- 1 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 loaf Italian bread, dut diagonally into 1-inch slices & lightly toasted
- 1/2 tsp. Dijun mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped, toasted walnuts
- 2 tbsp. Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. Pompeian White Balsamic Vinegar
Brush bread slices with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
In a small bowl, whisk together remaining 2 tablespoons Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Pompeian White Balsamic Vinegar, mustard and salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle half over arugula and toss well; set aside remaining dressing for another use. Stir walnuts into arugula mixture.
Spread each slice of bread with 1 tablespoon ricotta, then top with 1 tablespoon arugula mixture. Serve immediately.