- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, quartered
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta
- 4 cups salad greens
1. In a large serving bowl, stir together onion, Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper and let sit for 15 minutes.
2. Stir in cucumber, tomatoes, feta, chickpeas, olives and parsley until well blended. Divide chopped salad and salad greens among 4 plates and serve immediately.