- 1 yellow pepper, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cucumber, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 small red onion, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cod fillets (about 8 ounces each) cut in half diagonally
- 2 tablespoons Pompeian White Wine Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Wondra flour
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 3 cups baby arugula
- 6 tablespoons Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Place fish in a baking dish and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil and 1 tablespoon of the Pompeian White Wine Vinegar; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
2. Meanwhile, stir together tomatoes, yellow pepper, cucumber, onion, 1/2 teaspoon each of the salt and ¼ teaspoon of the black pepper, 2 tablespoons Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil and 1 tablespoon Pompeian White Wine Vinegar; set aside.
3. Remove fish from marinade and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Discard marinade.
4. Place flour on plate. Dip both sides of fish in flour, shaking off excess. Heat remaining 2 tablespoons Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish to pan and cook 3 minutes. Flip and cook an additional 4 minutes or until fish flakes easily. Remove fish to serving platter and keep warm.
5. Meanwhile, heat a medium-size skillet over medium-high heat and add tomato mixture to pan. Cook 4 minutes, stirring often. Stir in arugula and serve salad with fish immediately.