- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon Pompeian Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Pompeian Grapeseed Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup green olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted red and yellow peppers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons Pompeian Grapeseed Oil
- 2 tablespoons sun dried tomatoes, chopped
1. Chicken: Combine Pompeian Grapeseed Oil, Pompeian Balsamic Vinegar, garlic powder, salt
and pepper in a small bowl. Trim the chicken breasts if necessary, and
slice into cutlets about 3/4-inch thick. Place in a non-reactive bowl
(plastic, ceramic, or glass) and pour the marinade over the chicken.
Mix to ensure the chicken is well coated. Cover and marinate for at
least an hour, or overnight. Grill the chicken breasts until
fully cooked through and internal temperature reaches 165 degrees on an instant read thermometer.
2. Salsa: Combine
the artichoke hearts, capers, sun dried tomatoes, olives, peppers, and
parsley in a medium-sized bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together the
Pompeian Balsamic Vinegar and Pompeian Grapeseed Oil. Pour over the salsa and toss to
coat. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
the chicken on an oven-proof plate or platter. Spoon the salsa over top of the chicken. Garnish with crumbled feta if desired. Warm in
the oven at 350 for 10 minutes if desired, or serve cold.