1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
2 tablespoons Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
1 (10 ounce) package fresh spinach
1 zucchini, chopped
1 yellow squash, chopped
2 tablespoons pine nuts, or to taste
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
4 teaspoons lemon juice, divided
2 tablespoons Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain and return spaghetti to the pot.
- Heat 1 tablespoon Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oilin a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir spinach, zucchini, squash, pine nuts, and garlic in hot oil until vegetables are tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer mixture to a bowl.
- Heat another 1 tablespoon Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oilin the same skillet over medium heat; cook and stir shrimp and 2 teaspoons lemon juice until shrimp are bright pink and centers are opaque, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Combine remaining 2 tablespoons Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, parsley, and red pepper flakes in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir vegetable mixture, shrimp, and olive oil mixture into spaghetti until combined.