3/4 cup almond flour plus 2 Tablespoons almond flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 Tablespoon hemp seeds
1 teaspoon flax meal (ground flex seeds)
1 teaspoon chia seeds
2 eggs whisked
1/4 cup coconut milk full fat (can sub almond milk)
1 Tablespoon Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus more for cooking
1 Tablespoon maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla, optional
- In a small mixing bowl, add 3/4 cup almond flour, baking powder, salt and seeds. Mix the dry ingredients together well.
- In a medium sized bowl, add the eggs and whisk. Add Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil, coconut milk, vanilla and whisk to combine. Add the baking powder and salt and whisk to incorporate.
- Add the 2 Tablespoons of almond flour and mix until just combined.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat and generously grease with Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Pour the batter into the skillet in 1/4 cup scoops.
- Allow the pancakes to brown until they begin to bubble on the top, then flip them and allow them to cook until golden brown on the other side.
- Top with berries or serve with maple syrup as desired. Sliced peaches are also delicious!