1 1/2 cups flour
2 Tablespoons coconut sugar or granulated sugar of choice
1 Tablespoon baking powder
1 1/2 cups milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 Tablespoons Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Add the dry ingredients to a large bowl, whisking so there are no clumps.
- Stir in the wet ingredient, being careful not to over mix or they won’t be as fluffy. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Heat a pan on the stove top over medium heat. Add a little Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil, tilting the pan to spread it out.
- Drop 1/3 cups of batter onto the pan, cooking a few minutes on each side until golden to your liking.
- Top with your favorite toppings, butter, or maple syrup and enjoy!