1/2 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup cacao powder
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla
Pinch of sea salt
Melted chocolate chips
Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Combine the flour, cocoa, and sea salt in a medium bowl, whisking well.
- Add the eggs to a large bowl. Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat the eggs for a minute. While still beating, slowly add the sugar and continue beating until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- On low speed, slowly drizzle in the Pompeian Made Easy Bake Olive Oil, careful not to add it in too quickly. Then add in the vanilla.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the egg mixture in 3 increments, stirring until it’s just combined.
- Grease your cake pan well and pour the batter into it.
- Bake for 30-35 mins, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- When ready to serve, add the marshmallows on top of the brownie. Heat the oven to 400F and place the pan in the oven. Leave it in there for a few minutes, keeping an eye on it constantly, until the marshmallows are golden to your liking.
- Top with ice cream and enjoy!