1 pound of chicken wings
1/4 cup Thai chili sauce
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 Tablespoon chopped Thai chili peppers
1 Tablespoon chopped scallions
- Pat dry chicken wings and place onto baking sheet.
- Generously drizzle Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Brush on Thai chili sauce and broil for 3 minutes.
- Add a drizzle more of Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil and sprinkle on Thai chili peppers and scallions, then enjoy!