1.5 pounds sirloin steak
½ teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon ground pepper
- In a small shallow bowl, just bigger than the steak, combine Pompeian Rich Taste Olive Oil, Pompeian Rosé Balsamic Vinegar, salt and pepper. Reserve 4 Tablespoons of marinade.
- Add the steak to the bowl of marinade, making sure both sides are soaked in the liquid. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes or up to an hour.
- Remove steak from marinade and add extra salt and pepper to both sides.
- Preheat the grill to medium high heat.
- Grill for 7-12 minutes on a covered grill, flipping halfway through.
- In a small bowl, toss broccolini with 2 Tablespoons of reserved marinade. In the last 4 minutes of grilling, add broccolini to the grill, flip once and remove when tender.
- Let the meat rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serve drizzled with remaining olive oil and vinegar mixture and broccolini.