1/2 can of chickpeas
1/4 cup of tahini
3 ounces of French feta
2 tablespoons of Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 garlic clove
Juice of 1 lemon
Fresh dill and mint
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Boil 2 beets in water for 1 hour and peel.
- Combine beets, chickpeas, tahini, feta, Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil, garlic and lemon juice in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with more Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil and roughly chopped dill and mint.
- Serve with lavash or pita.