24 oz bag chicken wings
24 oz bag of mini drumsticks
2 Tablespoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup Pompeian Light Taste Olive Oil
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1 Tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
1/2 cup yellow mustard
3 Tablespoons Pompeian Organic Red Wine Vinegar
1 Tablespoons Pompeian Organic White Wine Vinegar
1/2 teaspoon paprika
2 teaspoons honey
1 Tablespoon brown sugar
Hot sauce to taste
- Preheat oven to 300F. Place aluminum foil over the bottom of a baking sheet and cover with a baking rack that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, toss wings with salt and baking powder. Arrange wings on the baking rack and bake on low for 25 minutes, turning once.
- Combine Pompeian Light Taste Olive Oil with rosemary and garlic, then stir. After 25 minutes, increase oven temperature to 425F. Remove wings and drizzle with olive oil mixture. Continue to bake the wings for another 45 minutes, turning once.
- To prepare the BBQ sauce, whisk the remaining the ingredients together.
- Serve the wings with the mustard sauce on the side.