1 bone-in turkey breast, 1 3/4-2 pounds
1 Tablespoon minced garlic
1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
3 Tablespoons Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 cup Pompeian Red Wine Vinegar
2 teaspoons honey
1 teaspoon kosher salt
A few cracks of freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, Dijon mustard, Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Pompeian Red Wine Vinegar, honey, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Place turkey breast in a deep roasting pan or zip lock bag and coat with marinade, making sure to cover the turkey completely, massaging under the skin as well.
- Cover and marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes to an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roast turkey breast uncovered for one hour or until internal temperature reaches 165°F, basting once or twice during the cooking process.