1/4 cup, plus 2 Tablespoons Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
1/4 cup lime juice
1 Tablespoon fish sauce
2 teaspoons honey
2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
1 1/2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
12 ounces peeled and deveined raw shrimp
8 ounces glass noodles (sub rice vermicelli or Pad Thai noodles)
1 cup fresh sliced mango
1/3 cup finely chopped roasted peanuts
Optional: fresh mint leaves
- In a medium bowl or glass measuring cup, combine 1/4 cup of the Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil, lime juice, fish sauce, honey, garlic, and ginger; stir with a whisk to combine. Let the dressing stand for at least 10 minutes while you prepare the remainder of recipe.
- Heat remaining 2 Tablespoons of Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season shrimp with salt, if desired, and add to hot skillet. Cook 2-3 minutes per side, or until the shrimp turns opaque. Transfer to a plate.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and transfer noodles to a large bowl. Pour about 2/3 of the dressing over noodles and gently toss to combine.
- Divide noodles evenly between each of the four bowls. Place shrimp overtop and garnish with sliced mango, chopped peanuts and fresh mint leaves, if desired.
- Drizzle remaining dressing evenly over each bowl and serve immediately.