1 large carrot, roughly chopped
1 cup shredded cabbage, roughly chopped
4 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
1/2 cup scallions, greens and whites separated
1-8 ounce can water chestnuts, drained
2 Tablespoons soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 Tablespoons Pompeian Organic Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 pack (3/4 lb.) Impossible Foods plant-based ground beef
Sweet chili sauce
- Roughly chop the carrot, cabbage, garlic, whites of the scallions, drained water chestnuts, soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Pulse until everything is evenly chopped. Set aside.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Add in the Pompeian Organic Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Once heated, transfer the veggies from the food processor into the skillet. Cook for about 3 minutes, or until everything begins to soften.
- Add in the plant-based ground beef and break it apart with your cooking utensil. Cook, stirring often until the plant-based ground beef is cooked through and has browned. Adjust seasonings to taste and set aside.
- Finely chop the remaining scallion greens.
- Add cooked rice to a serving bowl, then spoon over some of the lumpia filling. Top with sweet chili sauce and the remaining scallions. Enjoy!