1 loaf of artisan bread
½ cup Pompeian Bold Extra Virgin Olive Oil
½ teaspoon coarse salt
6 minced garlic gloves
1 cup shredded low-moisture mozzarella cheese
¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
1 Tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- Whisk together Pompeian Bold Extra Virgin Olive Oil, garlic, salt and parsley.
- Slice bread diagonally (not all the way through).
- Brush bread with garlic EVOO mixture.
- Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Wrap completely with foil and bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with more freshly chopped parsley.
- Dunk in EVOO & enjoy!