½ pound fresh noodles
1 Tablespoon sesame oil
4 Tablespoons Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil
¼ cup minced garlic
2 Tablespoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons sugar
1 teaspoon garlic chili oil
¼ cup noodle water
Chopped scallions and roasted sesame seeds to garnish
- Boil noodles for 2 minutes and rinse with cold water, then drain.
- Heat hot skillet with Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil and garlic for 1 minute.
- Then add in noodle water, soy sauce and sugar.
- Finally add in noodles and stir for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and drizzle with sesame oil, chopped scallions, and roasted sesame seeds.