For the loaf:
2 cups almond flour
1/2 cup tapioca flour
1/2 Tablespoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup Pompeian Organic Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup orange juice
2 Tablespoons orange zest
1 teaspoon vanilla
For the glaze:
1 cup powdered sugar
1 Tablespoon Pompeian Organic Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8×4 loaf pan.
- To a medium bowl, mix almond flour, tapioca flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and Pompeian Organic Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Add honey, orange juice, orange zest and vanilla. Whisk until well combined.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet until fully incorporated.
- Pour into greased loaf pan. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool.
- While cooking, make glaze by whisking together all ingredients.
- Once loaf has cooled, drizzle glaze on top. Cut into slices and enjoy!