1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, diced into 1 inch pieces
¼ cup Pompeian Rich Taste Olive Oil, plus 2 Tablespoons
Sea salt and ground pepper to taste
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ lemon, juiced
1 red onion, sliced in half
1 zucchini, sliced in half lengthwise
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add Pompeian Rich Taste Olive Oil and chicken pieces, add salt, pepper, garlic powder and lemon juice and toss to coat everything well.
- Thread the chicken pieces on skewers, so they are tightly packed together. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- In a separate small bowl, gently toss red onion and zucchini with remaining olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add chicken and veggies to the grill. Cook for 5-7 minutes on each side. Remove, dice the veggies, and serve over rice.