For the salad:
5 medium to large heirloom tomatoes
3 black plums
1/2 cup olives (black or green)
8 ounces greens (arugula or spinach)
1/2 cup Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1 Tablespoon capers
2 Tablespoons honey
Handful of chopped basil
Salt to taste
- Whisk together ingredients for vinaigrette and set aside.
- Chop tomatoes, plums and olives.
- When ready to eat, assemble salad with dressing and greens.
- Place 2 Tablespoons of dressing in the bottom of a glass jar.
- Add tomatoes, olives and lastly the greens.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
- Shake well before eating.