1 Tablespoon Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 pound lean ground beef
1/4 cup diced white onion
1 (14 1/2 ounces) can of beef broth
2 cups chili beans
2 cups red kidney beans
2 cups diced tomatoes
1 garlic clove crushed
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 cup ketchup
Corn chips, cornbread, sour cream, shredded cheese, parsley and chives for optional topping
- Place instant pot on the sauté function.
- Add the Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil to the bowl of the instant pot.
- Add in the ground beef and cook until nearly done.
- Add in the onions and continue cooking until both the ground beef is done and the onions.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix together.
- Add lid to the instant pot and be sure that the vent is sealed.
- Cook on high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Quick release the steam once done, stir, and serve.