1 Tablespoon paprika
3 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 teaspoons onion powder
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 teaspoons chili powder
2 teaspoons ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
1 teaspoon dried oregano
2 Tablespoons molasses
2 Tablespoons brown sugar
1 chipotle pepper
1/2 cup dark Mexican beer or beef broth
4 lb. beef brisket
2 Tablespoons Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Combine spices, molasses, brown sugar, and Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a small bowl. Mix until well combined, a crumbly paste will form. Rub the spice mixture over the brisket until evenly covered.
- Set electric pressure cooker to sear. Spray with Pompeian Avocado Oil Spray. Sear the brisket for 4 minutes on each side.
- Squeeze the juice of 1 lime over brisket. Add chipotle pepper and beer.
- Cover and set the brisket to 1 hour. Allow the pressure to release naturally. Uncover and set the pressure cooker to sear. Let simmer uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately or let cool and store in air-tight food storage in the refrigerator to enjoy throughout the week.