2 Tablespoons Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 lemon, juiced
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon paprika
2 teaspoons garlic powder
½ block super firm tofu, cubed
12 brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
½ head cauliflower, cut into florets
2 cups frozen wild rice, divided
2 to 3 teaspoons microgreens, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F (218°C).
- In a small bowl combine the Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil, lemon juice, salt, paprika, and garlic powder. Mix together with spoon until well combined.
- In a large bowl add the prepared vegetables and tofu and then pour the marinade over. Toss to coat. Set to the side and marinate for 15 minutes.
- After marinating place on a large baking sheet. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, depending on your oven. Flip everything halfway through. Tofu and veggies should be golden and crispy.
- Meanwhile, once there is about five minutes left of the tofu and vegetables cooking add the rice evenly to two different bowls and microwave according to package directions, should be about two to three minutes.
- Once the tofu vegetables are done divide them amongst the two bowls. Garnish with the microgreens.