1 ball of pizza dough
⅓ cup marinara sauce
3 ounces fresh mozzarella (pat dry with paper towel)
2 fresh basil leaves
2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 Tablespoons Pompeian Bold Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pre-heat oven to 500 degrees.
- Sift flour onto working counter top.
- Stretch dough into a circle and pat with Pompeian Bold Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Pile on marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Generously drizzle Pompeian Bold Extra Virgin Olive Oil and fresh basil leaves.
- Let it rest for 1 minute then enjoy!