1 Bushel of Brussels Sprouts
4 tbsp Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 cup Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
½ tbsp Garlic Powder
½ tbsp Onion Powder
½ tsp Salt
½ tsp Pepper
1 tsp Paprika
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Destem the brussels.
- Boil brussels until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Mix the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Place them flat out and press down on them to flatten with a heavy glass.
- Pour in 2 tbsp EVOO into pan then sprinkle ½ of your parmesan cheese into pan and mix to make a paste at the bottom of the pan.
- Layer in the brussels flat face down.
- Sprinkle over the garlic salt mixture.
- Add the rest of the parmesan cheese.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes or until crispy.