For the pork tenderloin:
1 Tablespoon Pompeian Gourmet Selection Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 (12- to 16-ounce) pork tenderloins, trimmed
3 teaspoons ground coriander, divided
2 teaspoons garlic powder, divided
2 teaspoons onion powder, divided
1 ½ teaspoons Kosher salt
1 ½ teaspoons Black pepper
For the quinoa:
2 Tablespoons Pompeian Gourmet Selection Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 cup quinoa, rinsed
2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
3 stalks celery, diced (1 cup)
1 honey crisp apple, diced (2 ½ cups)
1 Tablespoon fresh thyme
Kosher salt, to taste
Black pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 400°F with rack set in middle position. Line a baking sheet with a wire rack.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon Pompeian Gourmet Selection Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high until just before shimmering. Add pork tenderloins, reduce heat to medium and sear until browned on all sides, 6 minutes. Transfer pork tenderloins to a plate and let cool slightly.
- Combine 2 ½ teaspoons coriander, 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder, 1 ½ teaspoons onion powder, 1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt and 1 ½ teaspoons black pepper.
- Rub spice mixture all over tenderloin, then transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Roast pork tenderloins until a thermometer inserted in the center registers 145°F, about 20–25 minutes. Loosely cover with foil and let rest 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add quinoa to a fine-mesh sieve and rinse under cold water for 30 seconds. Add quinoa to a saucepan with 2 cups water. Bring to a boil over high heat then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until quinoa has absorbed the water and is fluffy, 12–15 minutes. Remove from heat, then cover and let steam 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together remaining 2 Tablespoons Pompeian Gourmet Selection Extra Virgin Olive Oil, ½ teaspoon coriander, ½ teaspoon garlic powder, ½ teaspoon onion powder, apple cider vinegar and Dijon mustard. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cooked quinoa, celery, apple, and thyme. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine.