1 cup pumpkin puree
2/3 cup honey
1 tablespoon chia seeds
3 large eggs
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a large bowl, whisk together your pumpkin puree, Pompeian Extra Light Tasting Olive Oil, honey and chia seeds until smooth and combined.
- Add in your eggs one at a time, whisking in between until each is well combined.
- Add in your all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Stir just until combined, not until smooth. Don’t overmix!
- Grease a circular baking pan with more olive oil. Pour your batter into the baking pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. Let sit for at least 10 minutes before serving.
- Slice and top with yogurt, honey and pepitas.