1 pound baby red potatoes, washed and dried
3 cups water
1/2 Tablespoon salt
2 Tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
2 Tablespoons Pompeian Organic Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons Pompeian Red Wine Vinegar
Salt, pepper and more vinegar for drizzling
Chives, for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425° F and line a baking sheet with a silicone mat.
- Add potatoes to a large stock pot, cover with Pompeian Red Wine Vinegar, water and salt.
- Bring to a simmer and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 15-25 minutes. Drain and let sit until cool enough to handle.
- Place slightly cooled potatoes onto prepared baking sheet. Press down on the potatoes with a small glass to smash them.
- Drizzle with melted butter, Pompeian Organic Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Pompeian Red Wine Vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven until the bottoms of the potatoes begin to crisp, about 20 minutes.
- Taste and season with more salt, pepper, and vinegar, to taste. Top with chives to serve.