For the Bowls:
2 small bell peppers, sliced
1 small red onion, sliced
10 oz. frozen thawed shrimp
2 teaspoons fajita seasoning
4 cups prepared cauliflower rice
1/2 cup pico de gallo
1 small avocado, sliced
For the Dressing:
Juice of 1 lime
1 teaspoon Pompeian Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
1/4 cup Greek yogurt
1 cup cilantro
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon salt
Pinch of cayenne pepper
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, add 1/2 Tablespoon of Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Once hot, add the onion slices and cook for 2-3 minutes before adding in the bell peppers.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of fajita seasoning over the vegetable mixture and cook for an additional 4-6 minutes; stir continuously until the vegetables are just softened.
- Add the thawed shrimp to the skillet and the rest of the seasoning, cooking the shrimp for about one minute per side. Cook the shrimp until they reach an internal temperature of 145ºF.
- For the dressing, combine all ingredients into blender or small food processor, slowly adding in the Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil until the consistency is smooth.
- To assemble the bowls, divide the cauliflower rice between two bowls and add the pico de gallo, shrimp, fajita peppers, avocado slices, and a squeeze of fresh lime. Top the bowl with a healthy drizzle of the Cilantro Lime Dressing.