1 Tablespoon Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 pound large shrimp, peeling and deveined
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
10 ounces sugar snap peas
1 to 2 cups cooked whole grain pearl couscous (or any leftover whole grains)
Juice of 1 small lemon
Optional to serve: chopped fresh parsley, mint and/or chives
- Heat Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and sauté until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp, salt, pepper, and paprika, and sauté until the shrimp just starts to turn pink, about 2 minutes.
- Add the snap peas and couscous, if using, and cook, stirring often, until the snap peas are bright green, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in the lemon juice, and serve with fresh herbs.