2 medium-size sweet potatoes
4 tablespoons melted butter
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons chopped rosemary
- Peel the sweet potatoes and bring a medium size pot of water to a full boil.
- Chop the potatoes into large chunks and add to the water once it’s boiling.
- Boil for about 15 minutes or until soft when pierced with a sharp knife. Drain the water from the pot.
- Add the butter, salt and pepper and mash together until there are no more lumps.
- Add the Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil and chopped rosemary and gently stir through the mashed potatoes.
- Serve with an extra drizzle of olive oil over the top and a sprinkle of rosemary.