1 cup plain yogurt
1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
1 teaspoon coriander
1 Tablespoon gram masala
2 teaspoons turmeric
4 cloves garlic
1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
1 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
4 naan breads
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1/2 small red onion
Cilantro for garnish
- Combine yogurt, Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil, cumin, coriander, gram masala, turmeric, 3 cloves chopped garlic, ginger, and salt in a large bowl. Whisk the until well combined. Place ricotta cheese in a fine mesh strainer and let sit for an hour.
- Cut the chicken thighs into 1 inch dices. Place the chicken in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour yogurt marinade over the chicken. Seal the bag and toss the chicken in the bag until evenly coated with marinade. Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour or overnight.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches cook the chicken in the skillet until cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- Heat oven to 400°F. Place naan bread on a large baking sheet. Brush naan with Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil and gently rub with a clove of garlic. Top with strained ricotta, chicken, peppers, and red onion. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until the bread is toasted, and toppings are hot.
- Sprinkle with cilantro leaves and enjoy.