2 medium eggplants
Salt and pepper
2 Tablespoons + 3 Tablespoons Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil, separated
4-5 cloves of garlic, minced
¼ cup tahini
2 Tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon sea salt
Smoked paprika (to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Wash and cut eggplant in half. Marinate in 2 Tablespoons of Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt and pepper in a baking dish for about 15 minutes.
- Bake eggplant cut side down for 25 minutes, flipping halfway. Let cool.
- Scrape eggplant out of the skin. Add to a food processor or high speed blender with garlic, tahini, lemon juice, 3 Tablespoons of Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and sea salt. Pulse until smooth.
- Transfer dip into a bowl, drizzle with more Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil and a sprinkle of smoked paprika.
- Serve with veggies/crostini and enjoy!