For cabbage slaw:
1/4 head green cabbage, finely shredded,
2 1/2 cups
1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
1 jalapeño, thinly sliced (optional)
5 radishes, cut in half and thinly sliced
Juice of 3 limes
2 teaspoons of Pompeian Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
1/4 cup chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
For the marinade:
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 pound flaky white fish, like tilapia or cod.
10 corn tortillas
For garnish: lime wedges, avocado, Mexican crema and hot sauce
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cabbage, red onion, jalapeño, radishes, lime juice, vinegar and cilantro. Season with salt to taste and set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil cumin, chili powder and salt.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place fish fillets in the center of a large sheet of aluminum foil. Drizzle with 1 cup of Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil mixture.
- Fold up edges of the foil and seal the top to create a packet.
- Grill in the foil packet for 12-14 minutes or until the fish flakes with a fork. After removing from the grill, drizzle fish with the remaining EVOO mixture.
- Place tortillas on the grill, cook each side for 30 seconds.
- To serve, split the fried fish between tortillas. Top with the cabbage slaw, and garnish with, lime wedges, avocado, Mexican crema and hot sauce