1 wheel brie
2 Tablespoons raw pistachios
2 Tablespoons raw pecan halves
2 Tablespoons raw hazelnuts
1 Tablespoon, plus 1 teaspoon Pompeian Light Taste Olive Oil, divided
1 Tablespoon fresh sage, chopped
1 Tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
1 Tablespoon fresh thyme
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Remove your wheel of brie from its packaging. Use a serrated knife to slice off the top rind (leave the rest of the rind on.)
- Add brie to a parchment paper lined baking sheet and drizzle with 1 teaspoon Pompeian Light Taste Olive Oil. Season with a small amount of salt and pepper.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes, or until melty inside.
- Meanwhile, heat a skillet over medium heat with 1 Tablespoon Pompeian Light Taste Olive Oil. Add all of your nuts and herbs, and season with salt and pepper. Toss constantly for 5-7 minutes, or until toasty and aromatic.
- When the brie comes out of the oven, top it with herbed nuts. Serve with your favorite Crackers.