3 zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/4 inch slices
1/4 cup of Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
1 Tablespoon honey
Salt and freshly ground pepper
1 Tablespoon mint leaves
8 ounces of fresh mozzarella (bite size)
- In a large bowl, marinate the zucchini with 2 Tablespoons of Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pinch of pepper.
- Heat grill pan until smoking hot.
- Char zucchini slices, turning halfway for 2-3 minutes until tender.
- Transfer zucchini to serving platter.
- In a bowl, whisk remaining Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil, lemon juice, honey, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pinch of pepper.
- Thread zucchini and mozzarella onto skewers. Transfer to serving plate and top it off with the lemon dressing.