2 Tablespoons Pompeian Organic Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/3 cup finely diced onion
4 ounces diced Pancetta
2 garlic cloves minced
1 1/2 pounds deveined shrimp
1/2 teaspoon paprika
3/4 cup coconut milk
Salt and black pepper to taste
Red pepper flakes and fresh basil for garnishing.
- Heat the Pompeian Organic Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large pan over a medium heat.
- Add the diced onion and cook until soft, about 2 minutes.
- Drop the diced Pancetta into the pan and stir to cook until lightly crispy.
- Add the minced garlic and stir.
- Add the shrimp and season with paprika.
- Stir to combine then add the coconut milk.
- Simmer for 5-7 minutes and the shrimp are a deep pink color.
- Taste and season with salt and black pepper.
- Serve at once with lots of crusty bread.