4 bone-in pork chops
1/2 Tablespoons each: paprika, garlic powder, onion powder
3/4 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper, cinnamon, dried mustard
2 Tablespoon Pompeian 100% Spanish Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
1 sweet apple, sliced 1/4-inch thick
1 cup butternut squash, peeled and chopped into 1-inch cubes
1 cup green beans, chopped into 2-inch pieces
1 cup apple cider
1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- Whisk seasonings together and rub all over both sides of pork.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon Pompeian 100% Spanish Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork chops and cook 4 minutes per side; remove to a plate.
- Add the remaining Pompeian 100% Spanish Extra Virgin Olive Oil to the skillet and heat over medium high heat. Add apples, squash and green beans; cook 6 minutes or until squash is almost fork tender; push to one side of the skillet.
- Remove skillet from heat and whisks apple cider, Dijon, balsamic, rosemary and thyme together in empty side of pan. To note, it will steam a lot so be careful.
- Cook over medium-high heat for 2 minutes or until squash is fork tender.
- Nestle pork chops back into the pan and cook until they reach 150° F and are warmed through, 1-2 minutes.