For the salad:
1 head broccoli, chopped
1/2 red onion, diced
1 cup carrots, shredded
1/2 small head red cabbage, shredded/chopped
1/3 cup sunflower seeds, toasted
For the dressing:
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 Tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Sea salt & pepper to taste
- Start by toasting your sunflower seeds by adding them to a small pan over medium heat. Stir often until they’re toasted golden and fragrant.
- Chop all the veggies and add to a large bowl. Add in the sunflower seeds.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients until smooth.
- Pour over the dressing and give everything a good toss.
- Store leftovers in an air-tight container.