For Honey Mustard Shrimp:
1 pound wild shrimp, thawed, peeled, deveined (you can also sub with frozen)
2 teaspoons brown mustard
3 teaspoons honey, divided
3 Tablespoons Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
1 Tablespoon Tamari Soy Sauce
3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
Hot Sauce Optional
For Cucumber Salad:
2 large English cucumbers, spiralized
1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon honey
1/4 cup strawberries, chopped or sliced
- Make the marinade. Combine mustard, 2 teaspoons honey, 1 Tablespoon Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil, soy sauce, half a teaspoon salt and a few dashes of hot sauce (optional). Whisk to combine.
- Toss the shrimp with the marinade, cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- While shrimp is marinating, make the dressing by combining the other 2 Tablespoons of Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil, balsamic vinegar, the other 1 teaspoon honey and the 1/4 teaspoon left of salt in a small bowl. Add pepper to taste and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium high, spray or brush with a little EVOO.
- Once the pan is hot, add the shrimp, and sauté for about 2-3 minutes per side (larger shrimp may take a bit longer). Shrimp should be opaque in color. Remove from heat.
- Toss the cucumber noodles and the strawberries with dressing + serve with the shrimp on top!