For the Marinade:
1/3 cup Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 1/2 teaspoon ginger
1 1/2 Tablespoons lemon juice
1 Tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon salt
10 ounces Extra Firm Tofu, cubed
For the Tofu Breakfast Bowl:
2 ripe avocados
1 cup cherry tomatoes
4 boiled eggs
8 ounces asparagus
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients for the marinade. Reserve 2 Tablespoons marinade to use as finishing drizzle. Reserve 1 Tablespoon for roasting asparagus.
- Add tofu to the rest of the marinade. Toss well and set aside to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Massage the asparagus with the reserved marinade and roast in a 400° F oven for 5-6 minutes.
- Heat up the stove on medium-low heat in a wide pan and add the marinated tofu along with the marinade. Let brown for 3-4 minutes. Flip and brown on the other side as well.
- Arrange bowls with tofu, avocado halves, cherry tomatoes, microgreens and asparagus. Finish with 1/2 Tablespoon of reserved marinade on each bowl. Serve.