1 Package Feta
2 tbsp Plain Greek Yogurt
Juice from ½ Lemon
1 package Cherry Tomatoes
1 Cucumber, sliced and quartered.
Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Remove feta from packaging and cut into smaller pieces and add to food processor along with lemon juice and Greek yogurt.
- Mix until smooth and creamy and fully combined.
- Half or Quarter your tomatoes and cucumbers.
- Add feta mixture to a zip lock bag and cut a small hole in the corner to make a piping bag.
- Make dollops on a wooden board of the feta mixture.
- Either spread it out or leave as is.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes and cucumbers pieces.
- Top with EVOO and salt and pepper.