2 cups mixed greens
1/3 cup walnuts
2 garlic cloves
1/2 cup Pompeian Smooth Extra virgin olive oil
1/3 cup nutritional yeast or parmesan cheese
Heavy pinch of sea salt
1/8 tsp pepper
1 tsp lemon juice
6 large eggs
1/4 cup milk, of choice
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 tsp garlic powder or 2 garlic cloves, chopped
Pinch of black pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Destem the brussels.
- Boil brussels until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Mix the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Place them flat out and press down on them to flatten with a heavy glass.
- Pour in 2 tbsp EVOO into pan then sprinkle ½ of your parmesan cheese into pan and mix to make a paste at the bottom of the pan.
- Layer in the brussels flat face down.
- Sprinkle over the garlic salt mixture.
- Add the rest of the parmesan cheese.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes or until crispy.