1 Tablespoon Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3-4 bone-in pork chops
1 granny smith apple, sliced
1 Tablespoon unsalted butter
1 peach, sliced
1/3 cup low sodium chicken broth
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 Tablespoon dry white wine
2 sprigs thyme
Parsley for extra garnish
- In a skillet over medium heat add the Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil and coat the entire pan.
- Season the pork chops generously with salt and pepper on each side and add to the skillet. Sear each side for 5-6 minutes and then remove from pan.
- Add apple slices to the skillet along with the butter. Sauté the apples for 3 minutes and then add in the peaches. Stir in the broth, nutmeg, wine and thyme. Bring the mixture to a boil and then add the pork chops back into the pan.
- Place the skillet on low heat and cook for an additional 5-8 minutes or until pork chops have cooked through.
- Remove from heat, top with extra parsley and serve hot.