6 ears of any color fresh corn in husks
8 Tablespoons salted butter, softened
2-3 Roma tomatoes, cored and diced small
1/4 cup finely diced red onion
1-2 Tablespoons minced jalapeno
1/8 cup minced cilantro
Juice of 1 lime
Healthy pour of Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place corn, in husks, directly on the oven rack and bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the tomatoes, red onion, jalapeño, cilantro, lime juice, and healthy pour of Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a bowl, stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Allow to marinate for 10 minutes.
- To serve, combine the softened butter and 1/4 cup of the pico de gallo. Stir to incorporate completely.
- Remove the corn from the oven, let cool slightly and serve immediately with the pico de gallo infused butter.
- Place the rest of the pico butter in the fridge for later use.Author: This Mess is Ours